Jingdezhen Imperial Kiln Museum won THE PLAN Award-Culture Winner
Recently, THE PLAN Award 2021 announced the final winners. Jingdezhen Imperial Kiln Museum, designed by Studio Zhu-Pei, is the Winner of "Culture" (completed) category.
THE PLAN Award is an annual competition established by THE PLAN magazine, which aims to promote the professional knowledge of designers, scholars, critics and students in the field of architecture, design and urban planning and improve the quality of projects in this field, so as to promote the development of theories on design and planning themes.This year, it attracted over 1600 entries from architecture studios around the world. Winners are chosen by a specially formed jury made up of leading international professionals from the world of architecture.
The jury member list:
- Carmen Andriani, Architect and full professor of Architecture and Urban Design, University of Genoa
- Winka Dubbeldam, Founder of Archi-Tectonics, Miller Professor and Chair of the Department of Design at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
- Valerio Paolomosco, Architecture Critic
- Raymund Ryan, Curator, Heinz Architecture Center, Carnegie Museum of Art
- Maurizio Sabin, Professor of Architecture at Drury University
- Yehuda Safran, Adjunct Professor at the School of Architecture of Pratt Institute
- Martha Thorne, Dean of IE School of Architecture & Design
- Elena Tomasi, General manager FPMC-Fine Properties Monte Carlo
- Michael Webb, Architecture Writer
- Li Xiangning, Dean & Professor of the School of Architecture and Urban Planning in Tongji University